2 new maintenance updates
If you haven’t upgraded Cerb since the 7.3 release, there are two additional maintenance updates that smooth out a few rough edges. The two most common reports had to do with attachments and notifications opening cards instead of new browser tabs, and those workflows are both much more efficient now.
You can find those release notes here:
6 new how-to guides
We just added these new how-to guides:
- Send automatic replies from bots
- Send email on company letterhead
- Extract text from email messages using bots
- Detect automated messages
- Change how dates are displayed in worklists using bots
- Break out of a loop in a bot behavior
We’ll be posting new guides and tips every week. Let us know what other topics you’d like us to write about.
Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates about new articles.
6 new tips
Here are the new tips and tricks:
- Remove assignments from deactivated workers
- Incremental quick search
- Autocomplete an email address by host
- Quickly delete quoted text while replying
- Reflow quotes in a reply
- Private shared workspaces with roles
New project management site
We’re also moving all of our project management (bug reports and feature requests) from JIRA to GitHub.
If you have a (free) GitHub account, you can report issues, make feature requests, participate in discussions, and subscribe to issues for real-time status update notifications.
Thanks for using Cerb!
Thanks for supporting Cerb’s development. Keep the great feedback coming!